Friday, March 12, 2010

image: proj3 review

ill have my final photos up, along with a few new shots that i have already taken in response to my book.

since the beginning of the project i have felt my concept was strong. although i knew what my obstacles were going to be. mainly the fact that i have no clue in fully understanding how a camera works. on top of that the fact that i dont have a high-end camera and the poor lighting conditions i was faced to shoot in.

after i had downloaded my experimental photos and got a look at the saturated kinda slightly blurred effect that i was getting. this was how i got the idea to try and control the results that i was getting. the progress critiques are very important and i tried to utilize his time better by skipping some of my usual sketching drills and went straight for my camera. having a variety of work for my image instructor to look at, along with my other two, gives me a better chance for success.

No comments:

Post a Comment