Sunday, April 4, 2010

image: proj4

my 4 topics i chose to include in my series were water, healthy eating, sporting conditioning and weight management.

some initial brainstorming i had done to generate ideas for my book-jacket series


from the beginning i new i wanted to use a bar horizontally across the covers to separate text and image. the difficult decision i had to make was how could i incorporate something into this graphic tool that would have meaning relating to my series. i came up with the idea of using a silhouette of an wrestling official to relate to my series. this not only brings further meaning to my design but it also creates extra visual interest but pulling the flat color into my image.



mind-mapping is a great way i was shown to get lost of ideas out of my head in a short amount of time. i used this map to generate ideas about wrestlers and losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment